K-CORE BUSINESS CONSULTING offers a unique experience custom to your business needs. We strive to educate you to become more efficient in your operations management. To accomplish this, we offer services which include (but are not limited to):
- Generating a Start-Up Checklist
- A Full-Business Overview & Understanding Which Areas May Need Attention
- Generating and Implementing a Business Model
- Developing a Strategic Plan for Short and Long Term Goals
- Education in Developing Long-Term Customer Relationships & Retention
- Understanding the Small Business Employee
- Education in Operations Management
- How to Implement Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
Each Consultation & Service Contract is uniquely devised and specific to your business needs. Therefore, estimates will be provided after an initial consultation.
The initial consultation is free, and provides you with an overview of K-CORE BUSINESS CONSULTING and how our company operates. We will discuss your needs, and whether we are an appropriate fit for your company.
If you choose to retain K-CORE BUSINESS CONSULTING for your business needs, we will then schedule a Detailed Overview Consultation. Each session lasts approximately 30 minutes and focuses on the area(s) of your business which may need attention.
If you choose to contract with us, expectations for both K-CORE BUSINESS CONSULTING and the business owner will be clearly outlined.
K-CORE BUSINESS CONSULTING may require access to sensitive materials, and we ask each Business Owner to be as forthcoming as possible to maximize service benefit. All information provided and learned will be held in the strictest confidence.
Thereafter, most consulting services are contracted on a project by project basis, although some business owners choose to retain K-CORE BUSINESS CONSULTING and their services on a contractual basis, renewable each year.
Consultations are provided via VIRTUAL CONSULTATION, although an in-person consultation can be arranged.